Bidadari Hati

Sunday, March 27, 2005

the one where badrul has so many things to tell...


picture 1...

bunyinya macam senang jer... 'so many things to tell'... tapi to jot down what was in my mind is not as easy... oh, by the way, i don't really have any pictures that could relate to what i want to say, so i letak gambar-gambar yang shonny ambik during one of his diving trip... he's into underwater photos pulak sekarang nih... hhhmmm... alamatnya, my project to create cooking book kena put on hold sekejap lah nih... though i dah discuss dengan one printing company about design, layout and cost... takpalah... it will be my long term project...


picture 2...

ok, on friday i had lunch with one of my best friend, tapi i taknak letak nama dia kat sinih... anyway, while makan tuh kita orang borak-borak lah... suddenly it just hit me in the head that i am such a selfish person... i've known this friend for quite some time now but honestly, this is the first time ever i dengar dia ceriter about problem dia... surprisingly, i don't know much about my friend nih... i guess i'm too busy talking about myself and my problem that i forgot, orang lain pun ada masalah jugak... i always claimed that i'm a good listener, but am i really?!? i felt ashamed of myself... and though i don't know how to say i'm sorry to this friend face to face, i would like to take this opportunity here to say that 'i am so very sorry for not being a good friend to you... all these while you were always there when i needed you, when i need a shoulder to cry on, when i need some advices, or when i just need someone to listen to my whining... thank you and i will do my best to do the same for you'...


picture 3...

friday night, me, wink, izreen, leen and meesua pergi karaoke kat plaza ampang (before it was called yaw chuan plaza)... i had a fabulous and wonderful time... petang tuh sebenarnya i had terrible headache... mungkin sebab panas sangat kot... but bila nyanyi (read: melalak) hilang terus sakit kepala... muahahahaa... i can't really remember when was the last time i let myself loose like that... i felt so comfortable with these friends langsung tak gugup melalak tak ikut key pun... muahahaha... selalunya mesti darah gemuruh or malu kalau nyanyi off-key, but with them i am totally myself... thank you guys... macam-macam lagu keluar... dari lagu zaman silam macam my way and widuri hinggalah ke lagu rock kapak macam sejati dan taman rashidah utama, lagu hindustan kuch kuch ho ta hey, lagu dangdut dan macam-macam lagih... hahahahahaha... siap suara-suara fonens semua keluar... hahahahha... that was hilarious!!! so, siapa-siapa yang pegang cd rakaman tuh, jangan lupa yach, kasi saya satu copy...


picture 4...

saturday, i spent most of my time with the kids... lunch time i cakap kat my mom tak payah masak... just masak nasi jer... so i bawak the kids pergi beli lauk pauk... i let them pilih sendiri lauk apa yang dia orang nak makan... aiman pilih lala masak lemak (one of his favourite seafood... lala...), eisya nak ayam goreng and paru goreng, farah pun nak ayam goreng and anies nak ikan bakar... see, takda sorang pun pilih sayur... muahahahaha... so i tapau extra lauk like kacang panjang goreng dengan hati and telur dadar... after lunch, i watched cartoons with them until semua terlelap seketika... mula-mula tuh rancang dengan diaorang nak tengok robots lagi sekali but since sunday i masuk kerja about noon memang tak sempatlah, so i've made a plan with my sister and brother-in-law to take the kids to sunway lagoon... since i don't want to cut the fun short, i will go with them in the morning and leave them with my sister in the afternoon and go to the office from there...


picture 5...

it was a tiring weekend... but not a 'bad' kind of tired... but a 'good and wonderful' kind of tired... looking at their beautiful happy faces just to be able to go to sunway lagoon was priceless... how i wish i could take the kids for a long holiday macam kak shamina, kak watie or co2... but i hope they will forgive me this time around... next school holiday, i promise i will take them somewhere nice and fun...

note:

(i) ~ tengah blog-hopping, terjumpa blog auntie n... auntie n, badrul nak link kan blog auntie n boleh ker?

(ii) ~ my bowling team i tukar player sorang... instead of edlin, now farah is playing for my team...

(iii) ~ yep, i've made up my mind... i've made the decision... and surprisingly, i felt so relieved...