Bidadari Hati

Sunday, July 24, 2005

the one about badrul and a much needed rest...

to akma...
dah bukan rezeki untuk menjejakkan kaki ke final akademi fantasia 3... though my hope was so high, tapi kalau dah bukan rezeki, memang bukan rezeki... yes, i'm very disappointed, tapi nak buat macam mana... but i have a feeling you will shine... teruskan dengan sikap humble, tenang dan paling penting hormat kepada orang lain...

to all my friends...
this blog will be temporary closed... i don't know when i will write again, but i know that i need some time for myself... i felt guilty that i have not be able to entertain you when you drop by my blog... i'm sorry for not being such a good host... hopefully, after much needed rest, i will write again...

to my bestfriends... i'm sorry sebab tak discuss this thing with you guys... but i know if i did, you guys will definitely will talk me out of it... so i guess, this is my personal decision... keep in touch...


akma ~ concert 1...


akma ~ concert 2...


akma ~ concert 3...


akma ~ concert 4...


akma ~ concert 5...


akma ~ concert 6...


akma ~ concert 7...


akma ~ concert 8...


farewell, akma...

love you guys and miss you guys...