Bidadari Hati

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

the one where badrul rambles about...


picture (i)...

quite sometime ago my friend jolyn cakap kat i, 'i love reading your blog because it's exactly the way you talk to your friends'... yup! this is exactly how i talk... with grammar mistakes and all... campur aduk malay and english... a few laughs in between... jump from one story to the other... relating my entries as if i was talking to a friend right in front of me... bla bla bla bla... and i felt so comfortable... sebab bukan nak impress anyone... oh, by the way, the reason i brought this up sebab ada orang email kat i, 'claimed' that dia pembaca setia but kalau boleh nak i tulis either dalam bahasa malaysia or english yang betul...


picture (ii)...

hhhmmm... bila i fikir-fikirkan balik, i memang teringin nak tulis in very good english macam pisang, leen or macam y... their english are superb... or tulis in good malay macam sultanmuzaffar or malique... memang envy kat diaorang sebab boleh menguasai bahasa dengan baik... masa mula-mula i start blogging dulu pun, i ada jugak mintak tolong dreamfinder or kudsia to proof-read my entries... but after awhile, i decided not to do that anymore... the reason - it's not me! and i'm not writing my entries to compete with anyone...


picture (iii)...

i guess sebab utama i start blogging pun because i really want to write something about me and my life... the way i see it... the way i approach it... the way i want to present it... tak best rasanya nak jadik orang lain or to be somebody that i'm not... takpalah kalau ada grammar mistakes here and there or kalau bahasa melayu nyer tak berapa betul... i like it because it is me... i dah puas dah trying to be someone else masa zaman-zaman sekolah dulu (which i will tell you in another entry)... mostly because nak please someone else... sampai satu tahap tuh, i almost lost my own identity... that bad tau...


picture (iv)...

so to my 'pembaca setia' who wrote to me, thank you for pointing it out... i appreciate it very much... but this time around i'm going to stick to my way of writing... i owe it to myself...

and by the way, yesterday i received an email from a long lost friend masa i ambik stpm kat y.a.a. dulu... what a wonderful surprise! i have to go through some old photos sebab nak carik balik gambar-gambar lama... and suhaimi, thanks for dropping by my blog! and do keep in touch... satu hari senyum memanjang memikirkan masa belajar dulu...

oh, juga pesanan untuk nart, bat and leen... 'strike! strike! strike!' dan pesanan untuk team lainnya, sediakanlah tissue kerana anda akan kena afkeluar... muuahahahahaha *lari menyorok belakang langsir dengan leen*

*pictures by shonny taken at his hometown in taiping during chinese new year...