Bidadari Hati

Monday, January 10, 2005

the one about badrul and a small window of the past (part 1)...


the past (i)...

i had a wonderful weekend… the whole of last week i tolong my friends, hawa, jezamin and others kutip, packing and labelling stuff for tsunami victims… i had tons of meetings that i have to attend to, workloads bertimbun sampai tak nampak meja and at the end of the day, i still ada masa untuk dihabiskan with my family… i balik rumah my parents almost every night just to have a chat with my mom and to check on my dad… and the best news of all, my grandma akhirnya setuju nak tinggal sekali, so our family dah jadik extra extended family… four generations under one roof… you see, my grandma dah more than 90 years… so, kat kampung memang dah takda orang yang jaga kecuali budak-budak yang dia ajar mengaji al-quran yang teman kan dia… so now, bila dia dah tinggal bersama, atleast ada orang yang nak tengok-tengokkan dia sepanjang masa and boleh bermesra dengan anak, cucu dan cicit… and the kids pun boleh belajar mengaji al-quran all the time…

and one of the night tuh my mom gave me these two pictures from my past… wow! and the reason i can put the pictures here sebab i dah beli scanner… yeaaaahhhhh! well, we talk about it in another entry… anyway, looking at these pictures just bring back so many memories… i don’t think i could ever write everything down… even masa nak type this entry pun i have a mix feelings… happy, sad and everything in one… teringat kesusahan hidup keluarga masa kecik-kecik dulu but at the same time gembira sebab we are always together…


the past (ii)...

i dibesarkan di kawasan perumahan kos rendah… in fact, i still remember alamat rumah… 125, rumah murah, seberang jerteh… rumah tuh cuma ada dua bilik and with such a big family, sebagai anak lelaki, i tidur kat ruang tamu… tilam nipis yang mesti digulung setiap pagi sebab ruang tuh jugak dijadikan ruang makan… masa yang paling ‘sukar’ ialah masa my dad sambung belajar kat university malaya and my mom pergi kerja (she was a stuff-nurse) naik bike… kalau panas, hitam lah kulit dia, kalau hujan, basah kuyup lah dia… … … … well, I don’t want to go into that… because how much i think our kehidupan masa tuh susah, i’m sure ramai lagih yang lebih susah… but my mom are the best… she always keep us together… and i think, now, with my grandma moving in, we are complete…