Bidadari Hati

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2012... what do i do?


it has been so long since i updated my blog. 2011 hhmmm... i don't really know how to describe it, but i'm still grateful... and i'm still standing... so i guess it was not that bad... syukur, Alhamdulillah. in my 40s, i've experienced so many new things in 2011. all of which, i have to say very interesting. i took everything, even a single minor details as part of the journey. i have no regrets, maybe some doubts but no regrets... none!

i don't have any new year resolutions. but, i'm trying to keep my promise, any promises that i've made or going to make to myself. i think that is very important. and i'm still going to dream big, and see where it will takes me... and i'm still going to work as hard as if i'm still in my 30s... i'm going to love more, as much as my heart can give.

so, 2012... what do i do? i'm going to chill and enjoy the ride...